Thursday 8 April 2010

Laurie Anderson

Yet another picture that won't be making it into the book!

I'm thinking of producing a limited edition portfolio of my ten favourite drawings, printed on high quality card stock and housed in a hand made 7" envelope, signed and numbered, limited to 100 copies. It might make a nice addition to the the book; watch this space for details.

I sat outside in the sunshine today, drinking red wine and drawing Morrissey (still 3 more Smiths pictures to do!!)

I also heard from Rocker, who presents a show on Dandelion Radio, the internet radio station that has carried on the tradition of the Festive Fifty since 2005. I'd been meaning to contact Dandelion Radio anyway in the hope of offering a few copies of my book as prizes when they do this year's countdown. Fingers crossed...

No comments:

Post a Comment