Tuesday 13 April 2010

The Sundays

Blimey, I'm getting slow...I thought this one would be a quick and easy one but it seemed to take forever! I've still got 25 pictures to draw (27 if I decide to include Led Zep and The Motors, which I should really, so that means two more pages to write too!) The book is coming along nicely though and I'm grateful for the massive support I've received from the Castles In Space and Always Searching For Music blogs - thanks guys!
Don't forget: the limited (1000 copies), signed and numbered edition can be preordered on ebay at any time, or if the link is dead by the time you read this, simply type in a search for John Peel Festive 50 Illustrated intro by David Gedge. You can also preorder direct from me via Paypal to my email address. Only £10 (+ £1.50 postage and packing) for over 150 pages of Festive Fifty memories and illustrations. Don't miss it!

No comments:

Post a Comment