Monday 10 May 2010

Nearly there...

Only 5 more pictures left to do! Woo-hoo!

The first part of the book is now completed, formatted and ready for the printer!

I'm off to see The Fall tomorrow night and, on the strengths of their brilliant new LP Your Future Our Clutter it should be a bloody good gig! I'll let you know what I thought of it on Wednesday night and maybe post a picture of MES too!

I shopped around for a different printer, but the only one I could find that does short print runs gave me a quote of £1,071 for 100 books (working out at over a tenner to produce each book!) Although it would be printed at my preffered size of 7"x7", I'm gonna stick with Lulu and print it at 7.5"x7.5", otherwise the price will have to be hiked up higher than anyone would be willing to pay!

Later!

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the Peel FF book! Got a mailing list? guyanthonybrown at yahoo dot com please

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for getting in touch. No mailing list, but I've sent you an email...

    ReplyDelete